Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Costa Del Sol
























So it has been some time since I have been around salt water! In the first picture it took me by suprise ;)

Here is another evening image of the beach. Apparently, the stretch is endless..... I loved walking along the boardwalk and connecting to the peacefulness of the water.

Carisa has met a great group of friends in Madrid and has discovered a new "someone" in her life. This "someone" happens to be a futbol team, Athletico Madrid! She has been able to watch the soccer games for free and sitting anywhere by passing out game brochures before the game. She was able to get me on the brochure list and here is a picture of the seats and the group!

Soccer has been so much apart of my life and I love to witness the passion Europe has for the game. It is incredible!! Thanks for the tickets sis :)

No comments: