Monday, May 25, 2009

Minnie Mouse







Our day did not end at the Great Sphinx, we ventured back on the bus to meet up for the jeep and camel version portion of the tour followed by lunch.


Jeep Ride: We packed into a 4wheel drive jeep and went cruising throug the sand! I was one step away from requesting a helmet, it was a blast and a short 20 minutes and was plenty to get the heart beating fast. Here is a video of the jeep!.
Camel Ride: What a beautiful and docile animal... my camel's name was Minnie Mouse. I bonded quite early with her as the total ride was near 30 minutes that had some up and down terrain. We were slow going up the hills and picked up a head of steam coming down them ( very similar to my personal running style, work with gravity not against it ;). Kacy's camel took off and we never saw from them again! So much respect for this animal... I am excited to learn more about the species.

No comments: