Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

First day back to ISB! To my astonishment, we actually have school today!!! If school is not canceled with this accumulation, I do not know what would be!!!!!

The tram ahead of us derailed and several of us had to walk quite a bit to catch the next tram. Buses were slipping to the side of the hills and could not get up. It was an UGLY commute. Instead of shovels, workers were using brooms!!!! Less than half the class is here. I think I am going to have the students write to this prompt today: "What could have been..."

Mom, I am glad for the Christmas present.... my boots kept me warm and dry this morning :)

It has been an interesting, but fun morning to say the least. So many disgruntled and shocked teachers wondering why we are here!




No comments: